The Terres de Corrèze Tourist Office is more than just a reception desk - it's a company with a wide range of missions and skills.
Creation and legal status
Terres de Corrèze Tourist Office is a Société Publique Locale (SPL).
It is a limited company (under private law) whose shareholders are local authorities: the communities of communes of Pays de Lubersac-Pompadour, Pays d'Uzerche and Vézère-Monédières-Millesources.
It was created on 20 December 2019 by the Pôle d'Equilibre Territorial et Rural (PETR) Vézère-Auvézère.
Annual General Meeting
The SPL's General Meeting is made up of the 3 shareholders, regardless of the number of shares they own.
The Annual General Meeting meets once a year.
The Board of Directors
The Board of Directors of SPL Terres de Corrèze is made up of 12 elected representatives (including a chairman and 2 vice-chairmen), and 6 socio-professionals from the 3 areas of responsibility. The number of representatives from each intercommunal area is calculated on the basis of their population.
The Board of Directors meets at least 4 times a year.
- 12 elected members,
- 6 socio-professionals
Chairman and Chief Executive Officer
- AUDRERIE Pascale,
- COMBY Francis,
- DUPUY Murielle,
- TISSEUIL Alain.
- CAFFY Jean-Jacques,
- CHAMBRAS Catherine,
- DUMONT Danielle,
- LOUBRIAT Mélina,
- POUJOL Janine.
- COIGNAC Gérard,
- JENTY Philippe,
- RUAL Bernard.
- MILLOT Michel,
- ROMAND-PIQUANT David.
- BOISAUBERT Thierry,
- BOUREL Sophie.
- GERMAIN Fleur,
- DUCLOUP Johan.
The organisation chart
- Welcome and travel advice,
- Tourism promotion,
- Management of tourist information on the Terres de Corrèze destination and its components,
- Coordination of local tourism stakeholders,
- Advice and engineering for local tourism stakeholders,
- Developing and marketing tourism products,
- Commitment to a quality approach designed to improve the SPL's internal operations, thereby enhancing customer satisfaction,
- Monitoring activity and assessing the impact of tourism,
- Tourist tax initiatives.