Chapel of Our Lady of Peace
Built in 1626 under the auspices of Philibert de Pompadour, the money was donated by Jean Dumas, a Treignac native and lawyer at the Bordeaux Parliament. This chapel was intended for the worship of the inhabitants of "Suquet". It became the Town Hall in 1808. It was last renovated in 1988. Described by Canon Poulbrière at the end of the 19th century as "a bell tower more curious than elegant", it is currently listed as one of Europe's Torn Bell Towers.