Hôtel du Sénéchal
The Sénéchaussée of Uzerche was created in 1557 by Henry II. Its facade overlooks the Vézère and features three towers representing the rights of high, medium and low justice. A municipal building since 1879, it served as a girls' school until 1924, and then as a police station. The de Chavailles family was responsible for the development of the seneschalcedom from the 16th to the 17th century.